Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Gland Disorders Forum

Sore Neck, and two Swollen Glands.

Must Read
What does it mean to have low levels of thyroid hormone in the body? We outline how doctors define hypothyroidism here....
What medical conditions cause hypothyroidism? And what puts you at risk of developing these conditions? More hypothyroid basics here....
When are symptoms of hypothyroidism serious? When should you seek medical help. Click here to learn when doctors recommend you come in for a visit....
Hello Everyone. First off just want to say I am new here.

Brief Medical history. I have had swollen lymph-nodes/glands in the past, as a result of an enlarged spleen which was promplty removed.
Now on to my current problem.
About 2 weeks ago I pulled a muscle in my Right neck. It hurts when I look left. I have felt the muscle and it is very tense. Now, I have 2 swollen spots. I know that muscles can "knot up"... so I wonder if it is a gland, or just a knot. One is about 3 inches up from my collarbone, the other, right on my Jaw line. I am not sick, no sore throat, some allergies to pollen. In otherwords, I think it just might be related to my neck muscle. I Just noticed them about an hour ago.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Did you find this post helpful?
|