Medical Questions > Womens Health > Vaginal and Uterus Health Forum

Sore near urethra ?

Must Read
To better understand abnormal vaginal bleeding, we first review normal vaginal bleeding. Do you know when uterine blood is normal, or not?...
What are the signs and symptoms of abnormal vaginal bleeding? When should you seek help?...
Prepare yourself and know what to expect when you visit your doctor for vaginal bleeding. We review the medical tests and diagnostic procedures frequently used....
My boyfriend and I had sex on monday, two days later I was a little tender by Thursday my vagina was swollen, itched, burned when I peed, and it was very uncomfortable to sit or walk. Friday when I got out of the bathtub I was able to take a better look at myself and it looked like a canker sore near my urethera. It still hurts to move, and I still hurt. Is it a yeast infection like I thought or is it something worse?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 3rd, 2012
Hello! This same thing is happening to me. Twice. I can't tell if its from rough sex, possibly I was not wet enough, or worse, herpes? Im so nervous, I'm disappointed noone ever responded to this thread. But I'm curious, what ended up being wrong with you?
|
Did you find this post helpful?