Medical Questions > Cancer > Skin Cancer Forum

Sore lump on head

Must Read
What is melanoma? This section give you a quick intro to this particular type of skin cancer, including the entire range of types of melanomas....
Doctors are pretty certain that ultraviolet radiation plays a role in the development of melanoma. Which other activities put you at risk of melanoma?...
What does melanoma look like? Learn to identify early signs and symptoms of melanoma with this full description of symptoms of melanoma here....
User Profile
i have a very sore raised blistery type lump on my head not far from the back of my ear it is causing pain down into the side of my neck and up into my head i cannot get a gp appointment for several days and im worried sick its painful to touch and has been there for about 6 months i have seen the gp before and he thought it was a wart but it is more painful and getting bigger and has changed colour
I dont know where to go now as i dont want to waste peoples time but i am scared
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied March 23rd, 2010
Experienced User
Hi saucy,there is other things this could be,could be a wart or a sebaceous cyst.However due to the change you are doing the right thing going to see your doctor.
You must not think you are wasting peoples time thats what doctors are there for.I can assure you they would rather you go now than later.
Let us know how you get on Toria
|

replied May 18th, 2010
I have the same issues and would like to know how this goes for you. Please let me know what happens.
|