Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Crohn Disease Forum

sore and hot feet with crohns and illeostomy

Must Read
Crohn's Disease is a chronic disorder that affects digestion. But what is Crohns and how does it affect the body?...
What causes Crohn's disease? Does it run in families (yes)? And how can YOU avoid the risk factors of Crohn's?...
Can you identify symptoms of Crohn's Disease? Learn more about the range of symptoms from mild to severe in this section on Crohn's symptoms here. ...
I have crohns disease and have an illeostomy. Just had my gallbladder out about 3 weeks ago. Now I seem to have sore feet, a little tingling and hotness on the bottom of my feet. Sometimes the pain is very bad. I take Humara shots twice a month. Not getting any answers. Please help.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 9th, 2009
hotfeet
have you tried liquid vitiman B12? If you're not able to consume enough food products with vitiman b12 you may need to take a suppliment. I use the b12 liquid and it helped a great deal. You should talk to your doctor before using the b12 remedy. Lack of b12 causing hot feet is rare.
|

replied November 10th, 2009
My B12 level was fine, as was all my other bloodwork. Have been taken off my humara. Hopefully that will help as I am in pain from head to toe. Burning, tingling, pain, etc. thanks for trying to help.
|

replied January 15th, 2012
I have crohn's disease.Around Thanksgiving I was started on Ranitidine (for acid reflux), and Plavix(a blood thinner). I am suspicious that these may have affected my kidneys, or liver,pancreas etc. because I too have sore, burning feet.
I had this 8 or 10 years ago, and it went away when I stopped pentasa, though that may have been coincidental.
|