Medical Questions > Womens Health > Vaginal and Uterus Health Forum

Sore after fingering (Page 1)

Must Read
To better understand abnormal vaginal bleeding, we first review normal vaginal bleeding. Do you know when uterine blood is normal, or not?...
What are the signs and symptoms of abnormal vaginal bleeding? When should you seek help?...
Prepare yourself and know what to expect when you visit your doctor for vaginal bleeding. We review the medical tests and diagnostic procedures frequently used....
ok so today i got fingered like mad hard and a couple of times in this guys car and it was good when it was happening but then when we went to leave... my whole vagina area was really sore and when i got home i peed and it's just so tender down there.. i dont want to move ... im not a virgin but there was like the tiniest bit of blood there after i peed and now im worried that if i have sex im gonna bleed again ... has this happened to anyone? or is it just me ? i bled when i lost my virginity does that mean i wont ever bleed again?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper someone123545
|

replied October 21st, 2009
you said you got fingered? well if you got fingered A LOT you could have a slight tear in you vaginal region. I had a friend that was fingering herself, while she was fingering herself(on her couch in the living room, thinking she would be alone, all night) her parents walked in. She fell off the couch and tore her vagina majorly on the the coffee table. the doc gave her some perscribed ointment. . . yours is just a slight tare. so go see a doc and get some creme or you can just let the tear heal itself.
|
Users who thank D3THCH3AT3R for this post: ItsFine 

replied July 28th, 2010
hy
after mastabaition i got a pain is that natural i am a virgin
|

replied July 28th, 2010
hy
after mastabaition i got a pain is that natural i am a virgin
|

replied July 30th, 2010
Especially eHealthy
lilly19921, It all depends on how you masturbate and where the pain is.

If you still have your hymen intact, you might have damaged that if you stuck something into your vagina.

If you rubbed and were dry, you might have a friction burn.
If you used something (like a brush/bottle/toothbrush/pen) or had a sharp or rough finger nail, you might have scratched or cut yourself.

What sort of pain is it? When you pee, or just being sore, did the pain go away, does this happen every time?

Remember to keep everything that you masturbate with (including your fingers) clean.

Take care and keep things safe!
|

replied October 30th, 2013
what if there is some bleeding after doing that and will it heal on it's own how long will it take
|

replied March 1st, 2011
I'm 13 and finger myself quite alot but now my vagina is sore and there is a burning sensation, it's really uncomfyable and it's sometimes itchy? I have been pitting Vaseline on it.what should I do?
|

replied March 3rd, 2011
Especially eHealthy
Pinky, It sounds like you got an infection. It happens if your fingers are not clean or you put something inside your vagina that disturb the pH, yeast or bacterial balance. Does it hurt when you pee? Do you have any strange discharge?

Did you take a mirror and looked to see if you scratched yourself perhaps?

Vaseline is not a healthy thing to use on your vulva or inside your vagina. It is a petroleum based product an it sticks around on you for a long time because it does not wash off easily. Dirt will stick to the oily skin caused by vaseline.

Why are you using vaseline? To help with the itchiness and burning or with masturbation?

Always wash and groom your fingers before fingering yourself. Playing with your clitoris should be much more fun than fingering yourself, so give that a try and keep your fingers out of your vagina.
|

replied January 8th, 2012
Razz
|

replied January 8th, 2012
Razz
|

replied January 10th, 2012
okay so me and my boyfriend had sex for the first time ( for me anyways)and after that we didnt have sex again but he did try and finger me... a few days later and it hurt really bad and i went to pee one day and it hurt really bad i just wanna know if this is normal or if i should go to the doctor about it ? Question
|

replied April 5th, 2012
Sore
I am in a relationship been with my partener and every time we have sex I get really sore, this has been going on for a few months maybe longer I don't no weather it's because we have stopped using protection as I have 2 forms of contraception now so I felt I didn't need it and wanted to try without! Could that be why I am sore or could there be any other reason :/
|

replied July 3rd, 2012
Reply 123 I had the same problem, it turns out it was cuz I had thrush... Go see your doc and he or she can prescribe you some caneston thrush cream, its good and solves the problem with in a week or so... Or you can just buy it over the counter ask a pharmacist to help you. Goodluck Smile
|

replied October 30th, 2013
did you bleed and if so for how long
|

replied July 10th, 2012
I am also thirteen and i have fingered myself, but today as different i started to bleed and i haven't gotten my period, it hurts when i pee, what should I do, i really don't want to go see a doctor. HELP!!
|

replied July 27th, 2012
Masturbation
I'm 15 and thinking of having sex with my best friend he wants to desperately and so do I.. My vagina was tight but I've been fingering myself since the age of nine when I discovered my clit in the jet shower at my old home. Eventually it broke and I started rubbing my clit and I do it about 6times per week, I started of with a toothbrush in my vagina, then a mascara, then a brush and today in the shower I took my hair brush and satisfied myself with it really hard and fast and then it got big enough for the serum bottle which was the width of a fat penis and I pushed it in and out twice, it didn't hurt at all, but now the inside of my vagina feels all bumpy right on the insid and it also looks different like a fleshy bit has appeared.. I have only just finished masturbating and I'm scared, im no longer wet and i feel tighter than when i started please help What should I do.
|

replied September 2nd, 2012
Everytime i masturbate at night then going to sleep i wake up in the morning with pain everytime i do it .. its always on the inside at the ovaries im 13 also i dont know what this is or means anyone know?
|

replied September 2nd, 2012
Community Volunteer
How do you masturbate? Can you be causing bruising?

What happens when you masturbate during the day?
|

replied June 6th, 2013
I have been masturbating (fingering myself) and I seem to have like a slice down my libia or what ever its called the squidgy bit and I don't want to go to a doctor because if I do my mum will find out I have been masturbating anyway when I open the squidgy bit there seems to be a little open bit or a little tear or something what do I do???? I'm 14
|

replied June 7th, 2013
Community Volunteer
It will normally just heal itself, like any other cut on your body. Or it might be normal. Have you looked for it before?

Do a google for "female anatomy" and take a mirror and see if you can identify all your parts, especially your clitoris, the clitoris hood, the outer lips (labia majora), inner lips (labia minora), ureththral opening (pee hole) and vaginal opening. You may even be lucky and recognize your hymen, although it is difficult to recognize when you do not have training.

Remember that your clitoris is your sex organ, not your vagina. Rub over, around and next to it to get an orgasm. Make sure your nails and hands are well groomed and clean.

Do not be ashamed about masturbating. It is a perfectly natural and healthy thing to do, and part of growing up and your education about sex and your body. We do not talk much about masturbation as it is a private thing, but it is not a bad thing. You may even find out that your mom is still masturbating as many adult women do. When you talk to her, you can anyways say you think you scratched yourself when you washed or wiped.
|

replied June 17th, 2013
Im 13 and i masturbate quite alot. I never put anything inside my vagina. Th morning after i find that my vagina and that area in general is quite painful. I dont know what to do please help
|

replied June 17th, 2013
Community Volunteer
It is either an infection like yeast, or more likely just friction.

Do you just rub your clitoris, or do you put something inside your vagina when you masturbate? Make sure everything is clean and smooth, and cannot cut, scrape, chip, break or splinter if you put something inside.

Take an NSAID pain killer, sleep without panties (if it is safe to do so), wash only with lukewarm water and your fingers down there (no soap), if you shave, google for some hints on shaving your pubic hair. Use an ice pack wrapped in a towel or wash cloth to relieve the swelling and pain.

Slow down a bit. There is nothing wrong with masturbation, but you should also not overdo it.

Best of luck!
|

User Profile
replied February 2nd, 2014
Hi, I have a question and I have been a bit worried for a while now because I don't know a lot about female anatomy and I don't want to tell my parents anything. Anyway, for the past month now, I have been waking up with my vagina burning a bit, but it only burns/aches a little when my legs are clamped together. And when I finger my cliterus (I only finger my clit, I have never done anything else) after a few hours, my uterus begins to ache, a slight ache, and it feels sore down there, I don't wash my hands when I do it (I know I chould, sometimes I forget) so I was wondering if it could be some kind of infection? I have been worried about this for almost a month now D:
|

replied June 22nd, 2013
Today I was fingered by my boyfriend and I think my cherry popped because I'm not on my period and my vagina was bleeding. The back area of my vagina near my butthole is sore and swollen and when pee touches it (while I'm peeing) it burns. Is this normal? What should I do? I'm a virgin.
|

replied August 19th, 2013
Buy some coin slot cream.
|

replied September 3rd, 2013
Aching and Soreness
My boyfriend and I (I am 18 he is 20, not that it matters) have been getting more intimate the last week or so. We are both virgins, which is awesome, but nothing really to do with my questions.
About two days ago we got VERY intimate and he fingered me, I had never even masturbated before other than one time to try it out , but it did nothing for me so I stopped. However, with him doing it it was amazing!
Anywho, For the past two days my lower labia majora, vaginal opening and the area which im assuming is my pelvic bone has been sore... I understand this to be normal under the circumstances, but when will it stoooop! He refuses to touch me until it does because he doesn't want to hurt me more...
My second thing is that I am wondering if it is possible he was rubbing my clitoris to much because i have what seems like a scratch around the outer edge of my labia minora, he has no finger nails... Did it tear? I don't think it is bad enough to see a doctor, but what can I do to stop the stinging and help it heal faster??? Please help!
|
12 >>
Quick Reply