Medical Questions > Mens Health > Penis Forum

Son's Penis

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
I am a single mom,this morning my teenage son told me he had some concerns about his penis and want me to look at it both flaccid and erect.I ask him what was wrong,he told me he was concerned about the size,it curves,the angle and shape did not look right when he had an erection.I told him I did not think it was right for me to look at it and we will have the doctor check it.He got real upset and refused to go to the doctors and wants me to check it.Should I check it and is that the proper thing to do.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper ohcalcuta
|

replied June 19th, 2011
Extremely eHealthy
don't worry about it, and if your son is ok, then YES; u r his mother
NOW AS TO CURVATURE, guess what? BORINGLY NORMAL
just type into google bent dick galleries and 1000s will pop up. so scan a few hundred, do a little research under medical anatomy
BTW how truly special u must be! good 4 u (u should be proud)
|

replied June 20th, 2011
Thanks for your kind words and concern,ohcalcuta.I told my son that I would check him and he seemed relieved,I will let you know how it goes.
|

replied June 22nd, 2011
IMO go ahead and check him u r his mother,it will ease your and his mind.
|