Medical Questions > Mens Health > Penis Forum

Son has a small penis

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
My son who is 17 years old has a 5.2 inches long and 3.7 inches circum penis.And his sperm come out very quickly.(It happens almost every time I wash him.)I think his penis is not big enough.Do you have any idea on this?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper sonali123
|

replied February 18th, 2011
Dear sonali123,
i think your son is normal . its maybe when you wash him he get some stimulation and its natural. his penis size is quite normal. dnt worry too much .
|

replied April 10th, 2011
Sonali, Your son is grown up and you are still washing his penis? He is getting aroused when you are touching his penis and that is he is ejaculating semen. Please stop playing with his penis which is normal with 5.2 inches.
|

replied March 14th, 2012
This has to be a joke. He should lock his Mom
out of the bathroom. What 17-year-old would have his parent wash his penis for him??????
|

replied March 21st, 2012
do you actually wash him at this age ??????
|

replied March 22nd, 2012
Experienced User
@17 and ur still wasahing him?

are u mollesting him?
|
Users who thank nancymcqueen for this post: sycardia 

replied March 30th, 2012
Yikes! Mother touching the penis of a 17 yo??? Giving a bj?! Please save him.
|

replied July 10th, 2012
perhaps her son is mentally retarded i know a lady who was my neighbor had mentally retarded son. She took gr8 care to her son his son was 16 I came to know that she showered her what's wrong dude she is a mother & if the condition is unfavorable then there is only a mother on this earth who can do anything for her son. what are u talking about BJ & all that i appreciate Sonali's work who has done a gr8 job.There is nothing shameful
|

replied July 10th, 2012
Community Volunteer
Are this old goody has come back to life.

Well then if the child does have a mental problem as
you have suggested why is the original poster suggesting her sons penis is not big enough.
|

replied July 10th, 2012
i am appreciating the mother's job
|
Tags: penis, sperm
Quick Reply