Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Foot Disorders Forum

Something stuck in foot or corns ?

Must Read
We answer the questions: What is a wart? How do warts spread? What types of warts can you get? More basic facts on warts and plantar warts here....
What causes warts and in particular, plantar warts? And are adults or children more at risk of getting them. More on risks and causes here....
Do you know how to spot a wart? Learn the signs and symptoms of warts located on the feet, plus when you should seek medical help for a plantar wart....
User Profile
there was a bump, very very small, and it hurt to walk on. I do ALOT of walking, no car, go to school in nyc. So, I took a nail clipper and just took off a little of the bottom layer of the foot in that spot, you know how it is, thick skin with no feeling on the top layers, so then i see this clearish circle in there and i kept squeezing it like a pimple, but nothing will come out, now the little skin i took off has healed, but it hurts even more. i don't recall stepping on anything it just looks like I have something stuck in my foot. Could it be like, Corns? or something relted to that!!!?
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Tags: pimple, skin, NYC
Quick Reply