Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Insect Bites Forum

Something is biting me - bed bugs/fleas/chiggers? *pics

Must Read
Insect bites can be difficult to identify. Learn why the body reacts to insect bites, and which types of insects cause which kinds of illnesses here....
Were you bitten by a stinging or biting or bloodsucking insect? We review the most common bites humans get, plus info on who is most at risk of insect bites....
What are some of the signs of a serious insect bite? When do you need help? Learn to identify types of insect bites and know when they are serious....
I'm going nuts here. I woke up for 2 days in a row with bites on my legs, sides of the torso, groin, and arms (at the elbow). Last night, I slept downstairs on the couch because I took my bed apart and spraid Raid everywhere in my room, and was and was bit on the other side of my torso.

Today I flipped my couch and sprayed there as well. I haven't seen any shells or blood or bugs themselves. All I have are these bites.

The bites are itchy, and have kind of a white bubble in the middle. If I squeeze, the bubble bursts and pus comes out. I'm sure it's either bed bugs or fleas, but I don't have any pets and my house is very clean.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 11th, 2011
Extremely eHealthy
Did you find this post helpful?