Medical Questions > Womens Health > Vaginal and Uterus Health Forum

Something blocking vaginal opening ?

Must Read
To better understand abnormal vaginal bleeding, we first review normal vaginal bleeding. Do you know when uterine blood is normal, or not?...
What are the signs and symptoms of abnormal vaginal bleeding? When should you seek help?...
Prepare yourself and know what to expect when you visit your doctor for vaginal bleeding. We review the medical tests and diagnostic procedures frequently used....
(sorry i asked this before but my post never showed :/)

Help im not sure if my hymen is broken im 17 and have never had sex.
thing is there /is/ something that seems to be 'blocking' the opening to my vagina. it feels almost like cartilage..like it is suppose to be there - considering it hurts if i put pressure on it. there is no way anything more then 1 finger would actually fit in there. even that i have to 'dodge things' im kinda scared.. what do i do i have no idea why i dont have an 'opening'..well i dooo but you def can see it at im so confused!!! i tried something bigger and it literally would not go in.. i was in too much pain to try anymore..almost like a bone was stopping it.
please help me! Obviously i have taken pics because i have been trying to compare to pictures on the net..and honestly i cant find a pic that matches it :/
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied April 27th, 2009
Supporter
That is your hymen that is causing the opening to be so small. If you type in "hymen gallery" into a search engine, you should be able to find diagrams that can show you better than I can describe it.
|

replied April 27th, 2009
I think you should go to a doctor to get check couse if your pain is inportant to get check.
|

User Profile
replied April 29th, 2009
Supporter
if your a virgin that is normal. and if your planning on having sex soon. i hope you use condoms and try getting on the pill. i tell you this because i dont want you to endure the bad things that can happen if you dont.
if i was your mother i would tell you to stay the way you are until you get married. but please protect yourself.
|
Quick Reply