Medical Questions > Mens Health > Penis Forum

Soft penis during penetration

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
User Profile
every time i have sex with my wife , I get good hard on and for play is good but once i pentrat and go in I come fast and I go soft

Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper User Profile DoctorQuestion
|

User Profile
replied April 3rd, 2009
Penis Answer A6233

According to the data you reported, you might be experiencing premature ejaculation.
You might want to try the stop-and-squeeze technique: have your partner stop the intercourse and then squeeze the penis right below the glans; that will increase the tension for few seconds, but will let it pass afterwards; repeating this for several times might make your body get use to the pre-ejaculation sensations and thus decrease theirs effect.
Focusing on something else during intercourse or trying some relaxation techniques might be helpful.

|
Did you find this post helpful?
This question has been answered by the doctor. This topic is now open for public discussion, however no comments below this point will be answered by a doctor.
Quick Reply
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Penis , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.