Medical Questions > Mental Health > Depression Forum

So scared of life

Must Read
Do you know how doctors define clinical depression? Learn more about this brain disorder and types of depression that doctors diagnose here....
Can depression run in families? Can hormones really make you depressed? Yes! Learn more about causes and conditions of clinical depression here....
People with depressive illnesses do not all experience the same symptoms. Do you know the signs and symptoms of depression? Read on to learn more....
in the last 5 years i have had horrible things happen to my family
i lost 3 grandparents(one who died right in front of us in our living room)
my father took a stroke, my mother developed breast cancer (thank god both recovered fully)

my father has become an alcoholic
my fiance and best friend in the world was banned from the country for overstaying.

worst of all i have no education,no money,bills are stacking up and i dont know what to do
i'm so tired because of stress all the time.

i have no one to talk to and no real friends. i feel like a complete loser
like everyone is mockign me behind my back

the only reason in my life that makes me want tolive is my brother,little sister and my fiance.

im trying to get work ,but it seems impossible without any education
i often think about what it would be like not to be alive (though im not suicidal)

please i need advise im so screwed up right now Sad
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 11th, 2010
You probably don't want to hear this, but you're just going to have to suck it up. Horrible things have happened in your life, but remember that there's always someone who's having a much harder time than you are. You'll have to plow through all and make due. If you want to be successful, you're going to have to try a lot harder than most people. We don't all have the same opportunities or choices to make, unfair as it is, but what else can you do? It would take a while, but you can always go back to school. Like you said, finding work placement with no education is like trying to find your keys in a dark room. Getting that education is like turning the light on; as soon as you find those keys, you'll be able to go places with your life. So with that awesome analogy, I hope you take some of my advice and get cracking. Best of luck to you Smile
|
Did you find this post helpful?