Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Ear, Nose and Throat Disorders Forum

sneezing every morning and runny nose

Must Read
Do you know the three main reasons we cough? Learn common causes of cough and when coughing might indicate a more serious health problem....
Coughing is normal. But what can cause more troublesome coughs? Learn more about possible causes of cough here....
When should you see a doctor about cough symptoms? When are symptoms a sign of further complications? Learn about cough symptoms basics here....
As soon as I wake each morning does not matter what time, I sneeze blow my nose for about an hour, sometimes a whole day feel misserable like I have a heavy cold but next day its gone, then its starts again on off
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper Larsd619
|

replied August 2nd, 2010
Did anyone answer this? i feel this way too but my cough is worse... i think gotta check dr now Sad
|

replied November 9th, 2010
Constant/regular sneezing everyday
I also sneeze everyday after waking up. It also continues throughout the day. Worse some days than others. Today I have been sneezing for the last 4 hours at least once every 5 minutes but usually once a minute. Sometimes multiple sneezes in a few seconds.
This has been happening for years.
It happens at work and home.
I've just had a nose bleed from the sneezing and nose blowing. I'm going to visit the doctor when I have time off in December. I hope he can help!
|

replied October 29th, 2011
Runny Nose Every Morning
Same thing with me... I finally went to Walgreens and bought some gerneric Zyrtec. Take at night before bed and no more runny nose. If I forget to take it, back comes the runny nose. I thought maybe I was allergic to my pillow, but I travel a lot for my job and it did not matter where I was or what type of pillow I was sleeping on...
|

replied October 29th, 2011
Runny Nose Every Morning
Same thing with me... I finally went to Walgreens and bought some gerneric Zyrtec. Take at night before bed and no more runny nose. If I forget to take it, back comes the runny nose. I thought maybe I was allergic to my pillow, but I travel a lot for my job and it did not matter where I was or what type of pillow I was sleeping on...
|

replied August 17th, 2012
Looks like you have dust allergy.

If I expose to fine dust, i get continuous sneezing, running nose, itching around eyes & throat etc.
if i put ceiling fan overnight, i get sneezing in the morning.
once started, it use to spoil my entire day.

i was able to keep it under control using Homeopathic medicines.
For quick relief use Antihystamines like:
- RhynocartAqua or
- Nazomac-F(fluticasone propionate) - Nasal spray. spray it deep into nostril before going for sleep and next day morning you will be alright.

Food to avoid: kukumbar
|

replied September 20th, 2012
DustMite allergy
Hi,
I am based in Bangalore, India and I have similar symptoms. 2 years back, I was diagnosed with dustmite allergy (skin prick test). I tried homeopathy, allopathy, ayurvedic medicines, but relief was only temporary. Luckily, I was away from Bangalore for the past six months, and to my surprise, no allergies at all .. And now that I am back, it has all started again.

I heard dehumidifiers could help, as dustmites thrive in higher humidity only. But they are somewhat costly.

Any suggestions are most welcome.
|
Quick Reply