Medical Questions > Mental Health > Stop Smoking Forum

Smoking bad for health

User Profile
Smoking not only harm our body's but it create a lot problems in our life's. It is a bad habit. We should aware of the problems that create by smoking. Such as its destroys ones life and his family environment, Non smoker suffered by the hand of chain smokers. It is also one of the main reason for pollution problems in our world. It increases such as problems that now we are facing the biggest problems to save our world and also our self's. So we should stop smoking and live abetter life.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper nick321
|

User Profile
replied May 9th, 2012
I did stop smoking ..I use e cigs...however i would never judge anyone for smoking or shame them....feelings of guilt increase adictions.
|

replied September 3rd, 2012
As a matter of fact, Smoking is a bad habit for health. It increase the blood pressure with and decrease a lot quantity of "Hemoglobin" in Your blood. By smoking a lot people is suffering from fatal disease in every hospital. Cancer which is a fatal disease spreads only smoking. Hence all of you try to quit smoking soon.
|

User Profile
replied September 25th, 2012
Smoking causes early aging and wrinkles as it burns out the top layer of our skin.While squinting causes wrinkles.
|

replied October 4th, 2012
Hello,
Yes smoking is harms human as well as environment. And if we see social level then smoker person gets affected to his family also by unintentionally...
|

replied October 4th, 2012
Hello,
Yes smoking is harms human as well as environment. And if we see social level then smoker person gets affected to his family also by unintentionally...
|

replied October 18th, 2012
Hello,
I am glad to see this forum here is everybody thinks that smoking is very bad. It kills slowly to the smoker.
It affect smoker's family as well environment...
|

replied November 29th, 2012
Smoking is always bad and so to live a long life stop smoking today..
|

replied December 1st, 2012
Smoking is more harmful for passive smokers. I think government should have to take a very strict action on this.
|

User Profile
replied February 4th, 2013
smoking doesn't give any good benefit to us, we can gain a little please for a short time but we should not exchange a little pleasure for a lifetime sufferings.
|

replied March 3rd, 2013
Drug Rehab in Florida
This is very kind of you to let world know that smoking is very bad for health. Thanks for sharing such motivative information.
|

User Profile
replied March 13th, 2013
appreciate this kind of publishing & scattering awareness regarding smoking's negative aspect.
|

replied April 4th, 2013
There is good evidence that even smoking one cigarette a day significantly raises your heart attack risk and does increase your risk of lung cancer and bronchitis as well. This is why passive smoking is considered so dangerous.
|

replied April 17th, 2013
Smoking is really injurious to health and our body. I am glad to see such a nice information. I am impressed. Thanks for sharing with us.
|

replied May 9th, 2013
Experienced User
I have very serious data for you all people who give no attention to the message "cigarette smoking is injurious to health", Cigarettes has nearly 4000 chemicals that produce more than 400 harmful substance that is sufficient to destroy you lung and other par of body. Cigarette when burns at 700C at the tip and around 60C in the core, it breaks down the tobacco to various toxins. Some of the products that are most damaging are:tar, a carcinogen (substance that causes cancer)nicotineis addictive and increases cholesterol levels in your bodycarbon monoxidereduces oxygen in the bodycomponents of the gas and particulate phases causechronic obstructive pulmonary disorder (COPD).
|

replied May 25th, 2013
'smoking is bad for you' is an old one, so not everyone gives it
their full attention. Below we list the health risks of smoking.
|

replied May 30th, 2013
It will does not bear any fruit. As we that appeal to bad thing are inborn in human nature. Very few can escape from it.
|

replied June 19th, 2013
Experienced User
(Arizona housecall)you smoke not only affects you but also affects the people around.
|