Medical Questions > General Forum Topics > General Q and A Forum

Smoke from vagina ?

Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....
Hello i have a concern everytime I have my menstral...when i am about to start or i already just started it sometimes looks as though "smoke" is coming out from my vagina...I did have multiple pregnancies and wonder if something could have happened from that is this a sign of cancer or something?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper sincerelyashley
|

User Profile
replied January 14th, 2009
Community Volunteer
Are you sure that is what you are seeing? I mean, sometimes it looks a little "steamy" down there on me, but that is just because your vagina is warm and wet and that can cause "steam". I would see your gyn if it is a true concern for you.
|

replied January 14th, 2009
yes i guess you an say its steamy.. i just never really had it before thanks for replying back
|

replied November 4th, 2010
This happens when you pee. It's cold in the toilet and your pee is real warm it might steam. It isnt cancer it's completely normal. It's coming from one of the warmest parts of your body.
|

replied February 25th, 2011
I had this happen to me today and I freaked out. My friend told me that when you are in the middle of your cycle you are the warmest and so sometimes you may create a little steam when the outside air is colder. Just take a cool wash cloth and place on your vaginal area. It will feel better and also take care of the steam.
|

replied March 8th, 2011
This had just happened to me today and I totally freaked but thanks to you guys I have a solution !!! Thanks Smile
|

replied March 18th, 2011
Vaginal Smoking
I had it happen to me today also, but after I cleaned out the burning log I shoved in there, it went away! I forgot I was playing locomotive and didn't clean out the "firebox".
|

replied February 18th, 2012
OMG! When something like this goes on, you feel like you're the only one. I have dealt with this for years. I thought I was going crazy! I even called my significant other in the bathroom to "second" my opinion. I attributed it to the elevated heat index inside, but GOSH! I t does not occur with every menstrual. And for the record, ITS SMOKE, NOT STEAM!
|

replied May 27th, 2012
this happened to me few minutes ago so I googled it, I was so freaked out! My period is coming tomorrow & i feel so warm down there & all over my body. I guess that was the reason.
|

replied June 11th, 2012
i get that all the time, even when i'm not on with my period, but thats because my body is always changing temperature
|
Quick Reply