Medical Questions > Mens Health > Penis Forum

Smelly Penis

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
i cant take it any more, i have always had trouble with my penis with size only 3 inches when hard, but now i have the most awfull smells, i struggle to keep relationships due to this espechilly with oral sex. i know the forums should help me but i wanted advice from a proper doctor like yourself! a reply would be much appreciated thank you doctor!!!!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 21st, 2010
sorry i have just realised this has gone to the forum! embarasing much, oh well take all the banter you want:)
|

replied May 17th, 2010
I have the same problem.
|

replied June 9th, 2010
Community Volunteer
plenty of soap and make sure you rinse with plenty of fresh water,
do not leave any soap residue and wipe dry.
|

replied June 30th, 2010
Experienced User
If I was you I would dip it in industrial degreaser and invest in some extends. Anything that might kill that funk. There is also the option of seeing a doctor. But that would just be crazy. It might be a little embarrassing if your doctor is female. Oh well hopefully you do something about it before it falls off.
|

replied August 4th, 2011
Smelly Penis Problems - Treatment
If you are sure that it is not a STD then it is most probably a yeast infection caused by an upset/balanced emune system. Change diet and cut out potatoes and vegtables or any sugar (yeast imbalance feeds off these).
One way to make the problem manageable is to use a hand sanitizer (gel type that Hospitals use and you can purchase over the counter) on the penis. Rub well into the knob head, shaft and testicles once a day (or at least every three days).
This will stop the smell and sanitize your penis for a while but changing your diet and fight the yeast inbalance is the only full way (be prepared that it can take over a year sometimes)...best of luck and remember...it is a very common problem with males of all ages...YOU ARE NOT ALONE!
|

User Profile
replied August 4th, 2011
There are so many causes of having a bad smell penis. Proper hygiene is must always to avoid this kind of embarrassment. And it maybe because men is not circumcise that's why he is prone in penis infection that can cause bad smell. To treat this is a simple of proper hygiene. That's it. But if you feel any pain. That's the time that your have to consult to your doctor.
|

replied August 4th, 2011
If personal Hygiene is not the problem and I assume that the people who have taken the time to request help here on this forum have indeed washed their bits regularly then and only if it is not a STD it will fall into a very limited sphere of cause. The most common being Yeast or in the case of Females, Thrush. Same cause and same viral infection. Be prepared for a warm willy once you smere the sanitizer gel on (only lasts a few seconds).
|
Quick Reply