Medical Questions > Mens Health > Penis Forum

small white ring on penis

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
yea so basically i have this small white ring on the side of my penis head... it doesn't seam to be an std or look anything like any of the common std. i have had unprotected sex one time several months ago. and besides that i have a partner whom isnt sharing the bed with anyone but me. I have none of the common std symptoms. Its really hot and humid where i work and i was thinking its some type of fungi almost looks like ring worm but its white and not red. i have had this for almost 2 weeks now, it doesnt hurt or itch bairly and have been putting hydrocortozon cream on it.. i should really see a doctor, can anyone here give me there opinion. Rolling Eyes
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied August 16th, 2008
Community Volunteer
yes you should see a doctor. it could be a yeast infection, could be the start of vitiligo, could be a scar, could be a lot of things. best to make an appt with your doctor to find out what it is.
|
Did you find this post helpful?