Medical Questions > Mens Health > Testicles Forum

Small white bumps on testicles

Must Read
Mumps is still common in many parts of the world. But what is the mumps? And what parts of the body can it affect? Basic facts on mumps here....
Although children are most at risk of getting the mumps, other groups are also at risk. Learn more about the mumps virus and risk factors for mumps here....
Swollen salivary glands are the first sign that you might have the mumps. But what other symptoms can you identify? And when should you seek medical help?...
I have some very small white bumps on my scrotum and the base of my penis. They are ridiculously small, like a millimeter in diameter. Some of them can be popped, others cannot. Similar to how a whitehead becomes a pimple on one's face, i believe these bumps become "poppable" after some time. Also when popped, they don't act like a zit, nor do they bleed, however they do hurt considerably. They don't suddenly burst when i pop them; they instead squeeze out a very thick, oily substance...that sounds disgusting...I apologize. But i'm really worried.
They itch sometimes, but have never caused any other problems. They don't hurt unless i try to pop them. And then it only hurts as i would expect me pinching a very small part of my scrotum to hurt.
There are a lot of them and they seem to be completely random in where they appear.
I have had them for over a few months now and they have stayed the same, as far as i can see. There might be more of them now than before, but i can't say that for sure.
I don't know what they are at all. Does anybody have any idea what could be the problem?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 24th, 2009
calcium deposits.
|

replied October 19th, 2009
i have a similar problem no idea what to do though
|

User Profile
replied November 27th, 2009
My boyfriend said to look up fodyce spots I'm not a dude but I do hope this is helpful.
|

replied July 7th, 2010
im only 12 and i got them 3 months ago and now there all over it seems the more i am growing up the more they come
|

replied March 3rd, 2012
relief from white bumps on testicles
plz tell me
|
Quick Reply