Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

small white bumps on ball sac

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
i have multiple small white bumps on my ball sac and i do not know what they are. i read that they maybe hair folicles...but the weird thing is that i dont remember having them at all until recently. they are just on the sac and no where else. there are no cysts or puss. they are just very small and are hard. i picked at one and it feels hard. is there a way to get rid of them? should i be worried about this?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 5th, 2008
They're probably little cysts. I've had several of them on my scrotum for years. Most of them are very small, but one is the size of a pea. My doc told me not to worry about them, but I'm glad I had already found a woman when this developed, because I'd hate to be on the hunt with my scrotum looking like this.

Hair follicle problems look more like blackheads, with the exact color depending on the color of your pubic hair. I have a problem follicle from a misadventure in shaving many years ago, and it's quite a bother to deal with. If I'm not careful, I get an ingrown hair there, and I have pulled out tight coils that turned out to be up to a foot long. Ouch. No wonder that was hurting so much.

If the little white bumps on your balls don't hurt, I wouldn't worry about it, but of course I'm not a doctor, etc.
|

replied May 9th, 2010
Re: small white bumps on ball sac
ineedmedical help wrote:
i have multiple small white bumps on my ball sac and i do not know what they are. i read that they maybe hair folicles...but the weird thing is that i dont remember having them at all until recently. they are just on the sac and no where else. there are no cysts or puss. they are just very small and are hard. i picked at one and it feels hard. is there a way to get rid of them? should i be worried about this?
I have the same problem ,only mine are under the skin of my scrotum and i am very worried idont know what i should do Sad
|

replied February 26th, 2012
i have only two white little bumps ,But i am worried it is a disease or something):
I pinched one and it just made it bleed very little . I honestly don't know what it is and if i should be concerned.
|

replied March 12th, 2012
I have these lil bumps on my balls just under the skin.... when i squeez them white stuff comes out just like a pimple, some are more difficult to get out infact some wont pop. are they just pimples? or what?
|

replied March 12th, 2012
Community Volunteer
could be hair follicles
|

replied September 11th, 2012
I actually managed to remove one, they seem to be very hard, very firm sacs under first layer of the scrotum skin. It was rooted to the second layer of the scrotum's epidermis by a small root like piece of tissue. They explode if enough pressure is applied into pus that many others describe.
|

replied January 21st, 2014
dude im 19 & i have had them since i was 15. they've kinda got worse but only where I'm growing and going more through puberty. i went to see a doctor and she said it was normal, thousands of men have had them before me and will get them after me. i told her i pop them occasionally and she said to not do that & if they get worse come back, which they haven't so no return from me but some can lead to cancer & things like that so go to the doctor just to make sure of what you've actually got as peoples advice on here is there own & not yours or especially your local doctors. You can remove them yourself when in the bath maybe or shower but its not for the faint hearted but i just can't resist !!! good luck with the penis problem guys - keep shagging !!!
|
Quick Reply