Medical Questions > Womens Health > Vaginal and Uterus Health Forum

small vaginal opening - corrective surgery ?

Must Read
To better understand abnormal vaginal bleeding, we first review normal vaginal bleeding. Do you know when uterine blood is normal, or not?...
What are the signs and symptoms of abnormal vaginal bleeding? When should you seek help?...
Prepare yourself and know what to expect when you visit your doctor for vaginal bleeding. We review the medical tests and diagnostic procedures frequently used....
i have been in a relationship for 6 yrs now.we have been a sexually active couple n have tried almost everything except intercourse. a passionate moment came by wen we were alone, we tried having sex.unfortunately he couldn't get inside me, wen tried it was excruciating pain for me. the vaginal opening was too small for him to get in. he tried putting his finger in and the hymen broke. but only one of his fingers can enter. even only one finger of mine cld go in. we tried the next day too n the pain even ruins my arousal.. wld it be possible for us to hav sex? anything that can b done? i am 25 n very healthy and active.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper prayingforalife
|

User Profile
replied April 22nd, 2009
Supporter
Sure, this can be taken care of at the gynecologist's office.
|

replied August 20th, 2010
a 'cure' for small vaginal opening
I had the same problem. If for some reason you haven't managed to solve it yet, ask your gyn about Fenton's Procedure. Thats the procedure where they put 1 to 3 little vertical knicks in your opening and then stitch them horizontally. this opens the vagina up alot more and helps ease the pain. I just had this procedure done about a week ago and I'm already healing from it. All you have to do is stay off your feet as much as possible so the stitches can heal properly otherwise if they tear you'll have to get them restitched. It's not painful at all but it is a little uncomfortable to sit down. Overall it's a very bearable procedure.
|

replied April 24th, 2012
unable to have sex suddenly
hi there ... i wanna knw wats the procedure called ... v were good in sex bt suddely from past 1 month i cant hv sex he cnt get through wenever he pushes it feel lke hez hitting wall .. may b my vagina opening is small i want to enlarge it can u plz help me out n tel me in detail abt ths procdure u did so i can talk to ths abt my doctor plz reply me
|

replied January 17th, 2012
Re: a 'cure' for small vaginal opening
prayingforalife wrote:
I had the same problem. If for some reason you haven't managed to solve it yet, ask your gyn about Fenton's Procedure. Thats the procedure where they put 1 to 3 little vertical knicks in your opening and then stitch them horizontally. this opens the vagina up alot more and helps ease the pain. I just had this procedure done about a week ago and I'm already healing from it. All you have to do is stay off your feet as much as possible so the stitches can heal properly otherwise if they tear you'll have to get them restitched. It's not painful at all but it is a little uncomfortable to sit down. Overall it's a very bearable procedure.

I am grateful for the info you have given.
Could you please let me know the healing time for this procedure?
Or is it uncomfortable to sit down for a long time?
|