Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Small uncircumcised penis

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
I'm 15 and I'm uncircumcised. I just moved to a new school and after gym class I was getting into the shower when some boys started laughing at me and how my penis was small uncircumcised. The next day the entire school knew about it and guys and girls would laugh at me in the halls. One day I wad having a shower after a workout during break alone when a group of six girls came into the lockerroom and started to laugh at take pictures of me and my penis. One day at the school pool some girls pulled my swim trunks off and stole my towel and clothes leaving completly naked and emmbarsed in front of 35 teens laughing at me. My question is can you still get circumsized at the age of 15?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper Bobmarly
|

replied August 11th, 2010
yes u can. its not going to be fun tho ill be honest. they laser of the skin (so im told) because it doesnt fit in the device used to do it when ur a baby. ull just have to go to the doctor and theyll do it. as for those kids they sound terrible and im sorry u have to deal with that. good luck!
|

replied August 12th, 2010
Experienced User
your age is very young Bro, my uncle was circumcised after he was married...you can do it yourself..and besides it is the most ideal at your age because its the adolescent period
|

Experienced User
the best idea for a circumcision that your foreskin would not come back is the German cut..very plain and clean..it's not painful. and even laser are much not ideal one.a traditional way is better like they anesthesia.
|

Experienced User
believe me guys, the German cut style is a more clean looking that girls love to suck....hehehehehehe
|

My parents are originally from uk and they decided to have me uncircumsized. I'm 16 now and live in the us. I recently was about to have sex with my girlfriend for the first time and when she saw my penis and made it very aquard until she actually left saying she couldn't go through with it.
|

replied August 30th, 2010
Experienced User
why is that bon jovi? maybe you have a blessed size
|

replied September 5th, 2011
There's nothing wrong with having an uncircumsized penis; there are actually some advantages--better sensitivity, for example. People in high school are idiots. This will have no effect on your sex life whatsoever. As for the stupid girls taking pictures of you--sneak into their locker room and take pictures of their small breasts and laugh at them. But seriously, that's sexual harrassment and no one should put up with that, TELL A TEACHER. Also, DO NOT ATTEMPT TO CIRCUMSIZE YOURSELF, IF YOU REALLY FEEL LIKE YOU NEED TO HAVE IT DONE SEE A DOCTOR.
|

replied September 5th, 2011
There's nothing wrong with having an uncircumsized penis; there are actually some advantages--better sensitivity, for example. People in high school are idiots. This will have no effect on your sex life whatsoever. As for the stupid girls taking pictures of you--sneak into their locker room and take pictures of their small breasts and laugh at them. But seriously, that's sexual harrassment and no one should put up with that, TELL A TEACHER. Also, DO NOT ATTEMPT TO CIRCUMSIZE YOURSELF, IF YOU REALLY FEEL LIKE YOU NEED TO HAVE IT DONE SEE A DOCTOR.
|

replied June 29th, 2013
I am 35 years old and uncircumcised. And I can agree. when flaccid, an uncircumcised penis is small. In my personal research I have noticed that at times of cold weather and poor circulation it can get a lot smaller than 50 percent of its erect size. And being an adult in a gym shower is still embarrassing when flaccid and uncircumcised. But Here's the flip side. you get an extra inch when erect.We lived for thousands of years without circumcision outside of religious circles. I don't not take any extra special care when cleaning and at less hygienic times in my life I have never received an infection. All the wives tales are just that. the only downside I have is also the upside. Sensitivity. While an uncircumcised penis is more sensitive. That can lead to premature ejaculation depending on your personal sensitivity. If that's the case. I would recommend topical desensitizing products or condoms for sensitive men. If you haven't been circumcised as a baby don't rush out to get it. Its painful as an adolescent or adult and it gives 0 additional medical value. Anyone who says its better is stating an opinion
|

User Profile
replied December 31st, 2013
My penis is small and uncut also. It is very sensitive. Usually I can deal with that problem. Sometimes I am embarrassed when people see how small my penis is. But I can deal with that too.

Being uncircumcised is how your penis should naturally look. But I think if a guy wants to get cut, he should go for it.
|