Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Skin Forum

Small red patches on my breast?

Must Read
Acne is a common skin condition - but what types of acne can a person have? Start learning about acne here....
Does chocolate or greasy food cause acne? Learn the difference between fact and myth...plus who is at risk for getting acne?...
Severity of acne and symptoms vary by individual. Learn the difference between mild and sever acne here...and when you should seek medical help for acne....
I have periodically noticed that I get these small red patches on my breast (usually on the right). They're not too dark but definitely noticeably redder than the rest of my skin. they are a little less than a centimeter in diameter, and right now there are about 4. They feel slightly raised but that could just be because i put lotion on to try and help. I am wondering if it has something to do with the weather change? I jog somewhat frequently and I have been sweating alot more. Also, I am about a week away from my period so my breasts have been swolllen. The red patches come and go..sometimes I noticed them really easily and sometimes I can barely see them. Any suggestions? It's starting to make me nervous. Oh and I'm 19 if that helps. Smile
Thanks!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 4th, 2012
Experienced User
I would suggest the Psorexederm Cream as it has an anti-fungal in it, zinc oxide to soothe itch as well as Vitamin A & Vitamin D to help heal.

It can be one of the Types of Skin Discoloration. For Red-brown, often symmetrical discoloration of skin exposed to the sun, later ulceration can also be the reason of niacin or nicotinamide (folic acid) deficiency.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply