Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Skin Forum

small red dots on face

Must Read
Acne is a common skin condition - but what types of acne can a person have? Start learning about acne here....
Does chocolate or greasy food cause acne? Learn the difference between fact and myth...plus who is at risk for getting acne?...
Severity of acne and symptoms vary by individual. Learn the difference between mild and sever acne here...and when you should seek medical help for acne....
i have small red dots under my eye, on my cheek bone, and around the corners of my mouth to my chin. most of them are a bit bigger then pin size and i have one that is double the size.there not pimples, they dont hurt, there flat and under the surface. there really red after i wash my face. how do i get rid of them?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied October 15th, 2008
Supporter
You'll first need a diagnosis from a dermatologist before starting a treatment plan. It's possible that you have a skin infection. fungal infection, bacterial infection ... you need a diagnosis to know what to do.
|

replied October 24th, 2008
i had the same problem but it was just the soap i was using it made my face very sensitive..
|

replied January 26th, 2009
Me too, and it has lasted for 10 years!
Anyway, it is better now!
Any more suggestions?
|

replied April 14th, 2009
I have this also
I have this also on my cheek bones. I started to notice it right before I delivered my daughter last year.
Does this sound like anything to anyone?
|

replied February 16th, 2012
I have a red dot between my eyes that has been there for a few years. I can't help to think that people are staring at it when they talk to me. Any advice on how I can go about getting rid of it?
|
Tags: pimples, mouth, bone, skin
Quick Reply