Medical Questions > Mens Health > Mens Chat Forum

Small penis and testicle

Must Read
The penis begins to lengthen during puberty. But just how long and wide will a penis become? When does the penis stop growing? And what is a "normal" penis s...
A penis grows in stages. Read more about when a penis starts and stops growing. And get the facts about penis enlargement. ...
Are you making a crucial mistake when you are measuring your penis? Read on to be sure that your penis measurement technique is correct. ...
User Profile
hey im age 18 and there are pubic hair but my penis has not grown and my testicles are not growing and my i have nipples at some point of time but its gone after a few seconds and i have a weight problem. So can someone help me out here because im in need of a solution? I tried talking to my parents but they are against the idea of going to a doctor as its embarassing
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 6th, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
Embarassment is not the reason to avoid a doctor's visit. Nothing that is done to you medically is worth celebrating or letting neibors know about. At 18 it's not your parents decision. Go to the doctor about this. If nothing else someone should be evaluating the risks of your weight.
|
Did you find this post helpful?