Medical Questions > Mens Health > Penis Forum

Small lump under skin on shaft

Must Read
Learn the basics about skin health, including risk factors, diagnosis, and treatment options. ...
Learn about risk factors to developing a skin disorder. ...
Learn about screening and diagnosis options available for various skin disorders....
Ok, this has really been bothering me for a long time. I'm 16 years old, and I'm a virgin(lol) but I masturbate often. On the shaft of my penis theres a lump,it started off being almost skin colored, but a little darker. When i pinch it feels solid and feels like a little pebble under my skin. I've had it for about a year or so, and it didn't seem to change at all. But this morning when I woke erect as happens often, I went to masturbate and noticed it was slightly sore on that spot. I looked at it and it seemed a lighter red color. I tried to ignore it all day and did not masturbate after I noticed the pain. A few minutes ago i got irritated by it and squeezed it till a small amount of white puss-like stuff came out. There wasnt any blood, but after the white stuff a little clear liquid was on it. Now its still there and it looks a little bigger, like puffy. I'm too scared to tell my parents or go to the doctor yet. Can anyone tell me what it is or give me advice please?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 5th, 2009
Well today i woke up and it was shrunk back down but sore to the touch, so I popped it again and a little more white puss stuff came out, still no blood. I'm not really worried about going to the doctor, I just don't want to tell my parents..
|

replied August 24th, 2009
I also had the same thing long time ago in my puberty. I think it was a sort of acne or infection. I would apply Betadine antiseptic solution to it and it would go away in a few days.
|

replied September 28th, 2009
pebble size lump on penis shaft
I have a very simular thing on the bottom of my shaft about half way up. Same exact thing with mine. I squeezed it and a white pimple like puss popped out and then clear liquid. A couple of days before I shaved my shaft area with a shaver and I think it maybe a ingrown hair but I'm not sure. I still have a pebble sized lump under there that doesn't bother me but does hurt a little when I squeeze it. I'm just wondering what this is and if it's something to worry about. I don't have anything else like this anywhere else on my penis.
|