Medical Questions > Cancer > Colon Cancer Forum

Small lump under skin near anus

Must Read
Learn the basics about skin health, including risk factors, diagnosis, and treatment options. ...
Learn about risk factors to developing a skin disorder. ...
Learn about screening and diagnosis options available for various skin disorders....
I just found a small (pinhead size) lump under the skin near my spencter It's tiny and hard and deep under the skin near my spencter It seems to move a bit when I touch it. I havent seen and blood in stool or any other sighns of cancer but its got my worried. I'm a college student and my medical insurance wont cover to much.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied March 11th, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
Experiencing additional symptoms along with this lump, will help giving some suggestions for possible diagnosis.
It could be an external hemorrhoid, perianal haematoma (blood blister due to broken blood vessel when the anal sphincter is stretched too much, constipation, straining) or perianal abscess.
Perianal cyst or cancer must be taken in consideration, too.
Physical examination of this area will help your physician making a correct diagnosis.
|

replied March 18th, 2009
More symptoms
I dont have any further symptom. Its a small (and I think shrinking) hard lump near the anal sphincter, I can move it around a little bit. it just showed up a week ago. Its mildly annoying.
|

replied August 17th, 2013
answer please
Did you ever find out What it was? Did it go away?
|

replied August 17th, 2013
Did you ever find out What it was? Did it go away?
|

replied August 23rd, 2013
Re: More symptoms
JohnNeslsonKirk111180 wrote:
I dont have any further symptom. Its a small (and I think shrinking) hard lump near the anal sphincter, I can move it around a little bit. it just showed up a week ago. Its mildly annoying.

It is none other than the hemorrhoids. Blood in stool is not a necessary sign. Hemorrhoids are the swollen veins that are either internal or external hemorrhoids. External hemorrhoids form at either near the opening of anal canal or out of the anal canal making people uncomfortable. Internal hemorrhoids form internally.
Constipation, drinking inadequate water, fast, processed foods ingestion, not consuming the fiber foods can make the issue arise.
Treating hemorrhoids can be done by home remedies like:
Eating fiber foods like apples, cabbages, whole wheat etc.
Avoiding processed and fast foods
Drinking water adequately
Taking probiotic or fermented foods
Sitz bath (sitting in luke warm water for 10minutes) can help you to sort out the problem 4you
|
Quick Reply