Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Skin Forum

Small itchy bumps, seem to spread with itching.

Must Read
Acne is a common skin condition - but what types of acne can a person have? Start learning about acne here....
Does chocolate or greasy food cause acne? Learn the difference between fact and myth...plus who is at risk for getting acne?...
Severity of acne and symptoms vary by individual. Learn the difference between mild and sever acne here...and when you should seek medical help for acne....
Hello,
The past week or so I noticed a small bump on my lower ankle, it itched like crazy so naturally I itched it pretty bad. The next day, I noticed another one. They are about the size of mosquito bites, and itch quite the same but much worse and are far more annoying. I itched both until they bled and they stopped itching. I noticed the next day however that one had spread to my lower back/upper buttox. My theory at the time was that after i scratched my ankle/foot until it bled i must have touched this area of my body and the bumps spread. Without thinking about it, itched the new bump on my back and shortly after gave a normal adjustment to my manhood area, but just the pubic hair. A day after doing so there was a new bump in my genital region. I am 200% sure it wasn't there beforehand. One more spread to my inner knee and it is quite annoying. These bumps have a little pus-like material but it mostly bleeds when i scratch them. I've looked like crazy online and there isn't much I can find. It's not like a rash, and they are colorless until i scratch, get red from the irritation, bleed, and scab up. There is now one half way in my belly button and its insanely annoying. I'd suspect mosquito bites if it wasn't january in wisconsin with single degree weather, lol. One more thing to consider, being 20 years old, I am rather lazy with doing my laundry and bed sheets. However, if it was dependent on this factor I'm thinking that it wouldn't have sprung up on my ankle/foot at first. Maybe thinking a spider bite with a bacterial infection that can be spread once the bump is open? Any help would be appreciated, thanks.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper sassykins19
|

replied October 15th, 2012
Did you ever find out what they were?
|

replied October 15th, 2012
Did you ever find out what they were?
|