Medical Questions > Mens Health > Testicles Forum

Small hard lumps on scrotum

Must Read
Mumps is still common in many parts of the world. But what is the mumps? And what parts of the body can it affect? Basic facts on mumps here....
Although children are most at risk of getting the mumps, other groups are also at risk. Learn more about the mumps virus and risk factors for mumps here....
Swollen salivary glands are the first sign that you might have the mumps. But what other symptoms can you identify? And when should you seek medical help?...
I'm very worried, I'm 16 English and have never had sex and I've found a very small hard White lump on my scrotum and I know for a fact that it's not a pimple, its as large as and hard as a regular grain of sand if not bigger...I'm a little too embarrassed to ask a doctor face to face ... Can anyone help? Shocked Question gosign
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 5th, 2011
Extremely eHealthy
first thing; u can not embarrass a Dr or Nurse in your wildest fantasy and on a scale of 1 to 100 this is not over 3
now as to your tiny grain of sand hard white lump; could be a genital wart but u will need Dr to evaluate if it is. SO GET OVER YOUR FEAR, because at the Dr. office it will be another boring day.
let me tell u what a Dr clinic is really like;
50% of all patients come in for crotch rot (Dr term)
itching, warts, stds, fungus, rash, vaginosis, foul smell, discharge etc
OR THEY R IN FOR G.I. bloating, gas, flatulence, diarrhea, constipation, barfing, etc
Now when u get to the office; tell the assistant or nurse first if u want the best possible care
good luck and welcome to the human race; flaws and all
|

replied July 11th, 2011
Extremely eHealthy
I was thinking about your question and perhaps u might find this of help;
http://chetday.com/pimpleswhitehead.htm
this is about milia which may be what u r talking about and how to get rid of them
good luck
|
Quick Reply