Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Small bumps on Penis Head/glands (PICTURES INCLUDED)

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
No burning, no itching, no discomfort. I have these tiny bumps around one side of my penis head. I'm 20 and have never head unprotected sex but I have had oral sex without a condom. They are not that visible when I'm un-erect, but when I do become erect, you can see them pretty well. I'd like to know what this is, I've tried searching online but have been unable to find the actual name. Is it warts or a yeast infection? And what creams can I use to get rid of it? Here are pictures, The harder I squeeze my penis the larger they get, I squeezed my penis pretty hard in some of these to really show how it looks like:
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper RandomGuy20
|

replied July 10th, 2012
Community Volunteer
The pics will be taken down shortly by the mods.

Have had a look and I think you should see a doctor
to check them out.

I did notice you do have pearly white papules under the
glans but they are nothing to worry about, most guys have them.
But Im not sure if they grow onto the head
like your pic's , they look to big for papules unless
its the camera making them look bigger.

Doctor time to be safe.
|

replied July 11th, 2012
Appreciate the response nww, i didn't know we were not supposed to post pics. I'll probably see a doctor, but I was hoping to get a diagnoses online first, do you know of any other site where I can post this and doctors can see, or other medical professionals?
|

replied July 11th, 2012
Community Volunteer
They have been there 10 hours so you might be lucky
and get a doctor to read and view the pics before they take them down.
|