Medical Questions > Mens Health > Penis Forum

Small bumps and dryness on penis

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
Hello Doctor,

I have had these small bumps and what appears to be "dry skin" on my penis head for about 6 months.
I also notice a bit of a bad odor from that region....

This has been a source of anxiety for me and I am really hoping to find a remedy. What is causing this and what kind of treatment would you recommend?

I thank you in advance for your help!

N.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 12th, 2009
if it smells odd maybe your not washing well enough as for the bumps on the head if they're on the rim its could be a skin condition which isnt really treatable but is totally harmless consult a dermotolist
|

replied April 12th, 2009
Thanks for your reply.

These bumps started showing up about 6 months ago so it's not something I was born with. Also, I am very hygienic and wash well.

|