Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Skin Forum

small bump on vaginal area

Must Read
Acne is a common skin condition - but what types of acne can a person have? Start learning about acne here....
Does chocolate or greasy food cause acne? Learn the difference between fact and myth...plus who is at risk for getting acne?...
Severity of acne and symptoms vary by individual. Learn the difference between mild and sever acne here...and when you should seek medical help for acne....
Just a week ago, I washed my self down there and realized I had a smaill hard bump and thought it was just a small zit growing in down there. Then just last night i washed my self, and totally forgot about that bump. And when I rinsed my self. I noticed that bump again. And I looked at it and noticed it looked like a small stem growing. Which was harder. It was gross. I didnt know what to do so i tried to pop it. And it didnt pop. Then i tried to pull it off. I have succeeded but then it started bleeding. So i cleaned up the blood and then i put vaseline on it. ANd I told my husband about it, but he had no idea what it was. And he told me I shouldn't have tour it off because it could spread! Now Im just looking for help. If anyone knows what it could be please let me know thanks.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied October 17th, 2008
Supporter
I'd suggest that you go to your gynecologist for a diagnosis.

Is it possible that you have been exposed to genital herpes (warts)?
|
Did you find this post helpful?