Medical Questions > Womens Health > Breasts Forum

Small breasts

Must Read
Breast cancer kills more women in the United States than any cancer except lung cancer. But what types of breast cancer are possible?...
Why do some women get breast cancer and others don't? Click here to learn what risks you can avoid....
Do you know the warning signs for breast cancer? When should you see your doctor about possible breast cancer symptoms? More information here....
I am 27 and I have been small chested (32A) ever since I've known. I tried everything to get bigger breasts (creams, pills, food, etc) but nothing works. Help!!
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper kcco
|
Users who thank Profrose for this post: jeny250786 

replied July 5th, 2011
Community Volunteer (online)
Other than plastic surgery, a good fitting padded bra can do wonders. Once you start on birth control pills, they MAY take you up to a B cup. Not all pills does, and not all women does.

You have to remember that you are much much much more than just the size of your breasts, and besides, different men prefer different sizes, just like everything else in life. Confidence is actually a very attractive feature for most well balanced men. It can overcome any physical flaw or perceived physical flaw.

Some of my old boyfriends would have walked across fields of D and C cups to get to two well formed B or A cups. Smile
|

replied July 6th, 2011
I understand. Im just tired of being called flat chested. I sometimes feel so unattractive, even to my husband. He is ok with my body ither way. I think I'm just the problem.
|

replied August 22nd, 2011
I dont know what you tried and how long but natural enhancements do work. Natural breast enhancement needs proper phytoestrogenic suppliments, supported with proper hypnosis sessions along with correct massage with correct cream,and correct exercises to observe a sure and desireable growth which is permanent and firm. Only the thing you have to follow strictly is the consistency.
|

replied April 3rd, 2012
I think you are very much sensitive and possessive about your small breast. If yous husband is satisfy with you so why your are worry. Well any way I think your breast size is normal so don't need to worry about it.
|

replied July 5th, 2011
Extremely eHealthy
Profrose; if u want to have enhancement u should do it, it is cheap, 5K if u look around. If u do, go for the tear drop because u don't want to be 65 w/perky poke ups
Truth is other than gel pads & push ups not going to happen. I think the real question is this something u always wanted. R u single; not that it matters because there r millions of men perfectly happy with your cute little breasts. But u just need to be honest and if it will make u feel better DO IT. but if u believe it will change circumstances; well unless u plan on dipping them in the next prospective employers sight, then that will never happen. But people do what is important, they buy a silly 60K car when a $1600 will work just fine.
hope to find out what u decide and best 2u
|

replied July 6th, 2011
I am married. I guess it is just me being silly. I look at alot of ladies my age or younger who are more developed then I am and I become very self-conscious. Even my baby sister who is 19 is almost a D-cup. Sometimes I really just hate looking at myself. I can't even look at my body in the mirror. Never stood completely naked before even when I am home all alone. I do not know how to get over it. Also having surgery is NOT an ooption.
|

replied July 6th, 2011
Extremely eHealthy
sorry the surgery is not an option, personally I prefer small breasts and especially find very large ones UGLY
look up TWIGGY from the 60s
also u did not say your height and weight
best wishes to you
|

replied July 6th, 2011
5'1 127. Wow, you telling me that you prefer smaller breast over bigger ones actually made me smile. I never really get that. I know I am overreacting but I just can't help comparing myself.
|

replied October 20th, 2011
i am fifteen so of course i have small boobs to..and they make me VERYY uncomfortable and i used to cry because my little sister has bigger boobs then me..but i got a boyfriend and he has completely changed my image onmyself..he is the reason i am so confident now that big boobs isn't it..he things bigs ones are growse because he feels like theres a monsterr up in his face or something ahha. not all guys like big boobs! keep your head up(:
|

replied November 8th, 2011
RE:RE:RE:Hi
hello Smile i saw your post and wanted to say it feels good to hear someone say they like small breasts Smile..but i'm not even an A Sad..i'm 36 years old 4ft 11 78lbs
|

User Profile
replied July 13th, 2011
take 1 spoon ghee along with lunch and dinner everyday. try it for few weeks. if you dont get any improvement then you can stop.
|

replied July 13th, 2011
• Body fat plays a major role in breast size. Lean figures usually have smaller breasts.
• Understand that beauty involves a wide array of body types and measurements, and this beauty includes a variety of breast sizes.
• Massage your breasts every time you take a shower to increase the blood flow and stimulate the nerves.
• It's a lie that men only like women with large breasts, each man has his own preference, some like big boobs, some don't, some like small boobs, some don't, so don't worry about it, as long as you are healthy then you should be happy with your body.
|

replied August 15th, 2011
Im a 16 year old guy and i think a cup or b cup is not bad at all i personally thinks d or dd is kinda a turn off. my past 4 girl friends have been a's or b's because thats what i like i think you girls would be suprised how much it doesnt bother guys that much.
|

replied October 12th, 2011
i am 36years old 4/11 and 75 lbs and im not even a AA Sad ..i would love to be an A thats all i want Sad
|

User Profile
replied November 5th, 2011
DO PUSH UP EXERCISE.......
|

User Profile
replied November 24th, 2011
Re: Small breasts
Don't worry at all!
Big breasts aren't all that great. But you could get a slightly padded push up bra. Don't make it too padded or it may look ridiculous. I heard that there are exercises that you can do to help this out but I honestly don't believe they work
|

replied January 14th, 2012
This is different but i want to be penetrated in the vagina by a male ,i'm 14 and female and horny ...good thing my vibrator works Very Happy eheh
|

replied January 22nd, 2012
Experienced User
In my opinion, big breasts are over-rated. I am a 52 year old male and all my life I have liked petite, slim and fit women. The size of the breasts really did not factor in. What is important to at least some men are to be fit and have just the right amount of body fat. That is hot. Usually (but not always), large breasted women are over weight and to me, not attractive at all.
|

replied March 12th, 2012
small breast are better
im a b or a c cup, i dont realy know any more but after having a kid my boobs droop now. im so embarased of them i dont even look in the mirror. i would give just to have them small and perky.
|

User Profile
replied March 14th, 2012
I heard that the breast enhancer can make work. Maybe you can buy one to try. Good luck.
|

replied April 1st, 2012
Im 19, 2months i will be 20. i am 41.9kg and currently wear a 32a bra. i have scoliosis but i dont think that should affect breast development. i have one breast bigger than the other my mum says their isnt much difference but i think otherwise anyways i feel so depressed and i hate my body because im so thin and clothes dont look good on me and i dont feel womanly.and i feel worse because everyone around me has big boobs even my mum and half sister and everyone on my dad side has to. i have never had a boyfriend before and i think it might be because of my weight and chest size because people on my course constantly say that im tiny especially in that area Sad . my family and friends say that they think im beautiful but i feel like im not, and that just saying it because they have to and im starting to hate myself alot and i wear hoodies and coats alot so now one can notice how small my chest is. even my family complain about how tiny my breast are. so i want to know that if gain a healthy weight of 52kg will my breast grow and will they eventually even out and become the same size?
|

replied April 3rd, 2012
Many women seem to think so (especially small-breasted gals), though not all. Interestingly, many large-breasted women wish they had small breasts, because large breasts bring with them a set of problems such as backache, breasts being on the way, men staring at them, people not taking these women seriously, etc. Some men also prefer big breasts; however men don't care about breast size NEARLY as much as women do
|

replied May 7th, 2012
Experienced User
Think of one thing: " are you satisfied with your breasts and are they healthy? Well if you are, why are you worrying about your breasts. There are people who have smaller breasts than you and they are older than you.

If you had big breasts, you would be worrying a lot more and it would be breast and chest pain. Your breasts would sag immensely, stretching the skin above your breasts. You would be worrying about tumors, cancer, cysts, etc. Your back, shoulders and neck would be in pain also. I know as I have been a healer for 14+ years and I get many cases like yours.
|
Tags: pills, food
Quick Reply