Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Urinary and Bladder Disorders Forum

slow urine flow

Must Read
One in five women will develop a UTI during her life. But what are UTIs? and what causes this type of infection?...
Why are women more at risk of developing UTI than men? Read here for more on what causes urinary tract infections and what puts you at risk of UTI....
A UTI can affect the bladder, kidney, ureters and/or the urethra. Learn which symptoms indicate urinary tract infection, complications and when to seek help....
Hi, I'm a 16 year old male and I can't get my head around this problem. When I go to the toilet, it takes so long to finish peeing. I would also like to add it burns and feels like I haven't completely 'emptied'. I consulted my doctor and she diagnosed me with a UTI. To treat this she gave me some Efferscent Powder (dissolves in water) and take this up to 4 times a day for 5 days. The first couple of days it increased my urine flow a lot and got rid of the burning. But after about a week the symptons and slow flow has come back?
Please help!

Thanks in advance.
Did you find this post helpful?
|