Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

slightly severe PE

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
Ok.
So I used to have a whacking off problem. For like 2 years I beat off almos twice a day. I would try and do it as fast as possible, which might be why I have PE.

I have had many partners, and a few long term relationships.
With a few girls, I can last a long time, and other times with the same girl it is like 2 mins tops.

I never bust before penetration, and if I go slow, and stop at the right times I can last around 5-10 mins. But not usually.

Sometimes I can stop right as i am cumming but before I reach full orgasm and cum comes out but i still keep a slight erection and I can reach orgasm again within the next five mins.

What should I do? Im really busy and I dont have time to masturbate often, and my new girlfriend expects alot from me becasue the amount of partners I have had.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 2nd, 2008
Experienced User
see the ultimate PE thread in this forum. it's stickied.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply