Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Ear, Nose and Throat Disorders Forum

slight dizziness

Must Read
Do you know the three main reasons we cough? Learn common causes of cough and when coughing might indicate a more serious health problem....
Coughing is normal. But what can cause more troublesome coughs? Learn more about possible causes of cough here....
When should you see a doctor about cough symptoms? When are symptoms a sign of further complications? Learn about cough symptoms basics here....
hi,
i am having this slight dizziness while sitting down like i have gotten off of a roller coaster - since about 4-5 days. Usually prominent during the day while I am sitting at a computer. Goes away in the eve. or not as prominent for me to notice. No ear pain, and everything else feels fine. Though I think my neck feels extremely tight because of stress.

I am mentioning ears because, I had water in my ears the last week multiple times when I went snorkeling and that was a new experience for me. I did not dive under water just on the surface. I cleared my ears after every swim episode and did not feel any weirdness afterwards.

I had initially attributed the dizziness to hunger and taking 2 advil liqui gel tabs for body ache, but this is continuing past that. Should I see a doctor? what kind?

Thanks for any insight you may have.
Did you find this post helpful?
|