Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Urinary and Bladder Disorders Forum

slight burning in my urine; my lower left side is burning!

Must Read
One in five women will develop a UTI during her life. But what are UTIs? and what causes this type of infection?...
Why are women more at risk of developing UTI than men? Read here for more on what causes urinary tract infections and what puts you at risk of UTI....
A UTI can affect the bladder, kidney, ureters and/or the urethra. Learn which symptoms indicate urinary tract infection, complications and when to seek help....
Hi, I am Ruhul and 23 years old male. I have strange problem. Its been 3 years. every morning i have medium yellow color pee. If i drink liters of water every 2-3 hours it doesn't seem to be a problem. but its slightly yellow when i don't drink for 2-3 hour. it gets stronger if i dont drink 4-6 hour, Although there was no burning. If i drink 1 mug water i need to pee 30 minutes later. i think its too quick. And sometime i don't feel urge to pee especially in morning, even if its full of urine. morning uriine is al time yellow, doesn't matter how much water i drink before sleep. there was no burning but since last week i feel there is slight burning in my urine. I feel burning in my left side ( 4 inch from my penis). Sometimes i notice something is mixed with my urine which i can see ( If u drop oil into water) its something like that. Please help me, i am nervious. I went to doctor 1.5 years ago. nothing found with USG test. Please help me!. Thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 5th, 2011
Extremely eHealthy
Did you find this post helpful?