Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Allergies Forum

Sinus problems:always running nose no cold,headaches

Must Read
What causes allergies? We review risk factors and common allergens in this intro to allergies section....
What causes an allergy? Who is more likely to develop allergies? More here....
Which allergy symptoms are serious signs of allergic reaction and which are merely bothersome? Common types of allergy symptoms and allergic reactions here....
Hey I have a constant running nose. It has been going on for months now. I have taken allegy pills and sinus pills but they don't work. For the last few days I have had headaches on and off. I thought I had a some sinus build up in my forehead area and I have used a sinus rise several times. The sinus rinse just seems to have cleaned the inside of the nose it didn't work to stop the dripping or the headaches. I have been getting a few nose bleeds after I have used the sinus rise too. The sinus rise is called NeilMed Neti Pot.

Any thoughts about how to stop the headaches and running nose? Please and thanks.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 2nd, 2013
Dear sir, I am suffering sneezing and running nose, from 7 years. during medication it stops. after completion course it returns. i used allopathic medicines one year, during that one year i feel healthy, after course finished. after three days it started. after that i consult homeopathy doctor i take that course 3 years. problem same during that course ok but after problem is same, what should i do this is my big problem suguest me sir
|
Did you find this post helpful?