Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Sinusitis Forum

Sinus pressure, pain, numbness feeling in face

Must Read
Do you have a cold or a sinus infection? Learn the difference plus more info on different types of sinus infections (sinusitis) here....
What can cause a short-term or long-term case of sinus infection? We review both. Learn how to avoid the risk of developing an infection in this section....
What are the first signs that you have trouble with your sinuses? Learn to identify a sinus infection early ... plus know when you should seek medical help....
Hi

I have been struggling with headaches, dizziness, sinus pressure, pain behind my eyes and nerve pain. I have been treated for migraine, inner ear infection and sinusitis. Yet i'm not better, this week have felt the left side of my face feel strange and somewhat numb I went to the gp but only got antibiotics. I feel so stressed out with not knowing what is wrong and that I can't get rid of this feeling and now I feel like I'm getting really annoyed and rushes of angry because of this and feel the need to scream out because I can't make myself feel right again. Has anyone experienced this do you know hat it could be?.. Please help me Sad
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 22nd, 2013
Hi, I have the exact same symptoms and generally feel worn out with it all. My energy levels are so low and I have started to feel slight numbness on the right side of my body .
|

replied April 28th, 2013
Did they mention any tmj? I had this and it ended up being tmj but with allergies too.
|

This post has been removed because it did not meet our Community Guidelines.

replied August 17th, 2013
I have the.same.symptoms, its like a pounding strickycpain pressure at the cebter of my brow that worsends down at the place i put my thumb and index finger between my cheeks and level with my eyes wherein even more pain/pressure is stickily attached to what feels like the inside of my face and extends down into the nerve fibers of my upper lip causing tingling and.even uncontrollable twitching which sometimes even.goes to my lwer mandible. MY eyes always.feel so tired and strained like im always crying or something and i have gotten a cat scan for sinusitis, had mri and even been treated for depression and.anxiety bexause of it but nothing seems to work. IVE been seeking out spiritual methods of healing such as prayer and meditation,cbut jesus can bring bugs to life in front of my very eyes when i accidentally step on them and.scream for their.resurrection yet this pain pressure sticks to me day and.night.always.so tired without relief and makes me so angry, meditation has helped.the angry.outbursts so much but nonetheless i am suffering and no doctor has helped, no healer nor spiritual guru as.of yet to finish the task, myself i have not been able to make the.pain/pressure subside. PLEASE help me if you have advice, this is soon to be my birthday and the 20th month of daily incessant suffering causing me to even drop out of college and lose my beloved.
|