Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Sinusitis Forum

Sinus' and smelling odors no one else smells

Must Read
Do you have a cold or a sinus infection? Learn the difference plus more info on different types of sinus infections (sinusitis) here....
What can cause a short-term or long-term case of sinus infection? We review both. Learn how to avoid the risk of developing an infection in this section....
What are the first signs that you have trouble with your sinuses? Learn to identify a sinus infection early ... plus know when you should seek medical help....
Ive had constant sinus' issues. Facial pain, to the point my teeth ache. Two weeks ago my doctor said I had allergic rhinitis and put me on Flonase. Im also on Flovent and Albuterol cause of a constant coughing. Sometimes I cough so much that I gag.
I also have been smelling odors no one else smells. Sometimes it smells like a dirty basement, and other times it smells like a nasty cat litter box that has not been cleaned.
I also started doing nasal rinse and that seems to help a bit. But the pain I get off and on is annoying as well as the coughing and the odors I get that no one else seems to smell.
What is going on?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 12th, 2011
Extremely eHealthy
Did you find this post helpful?