Medical Questions > General Forum Topics > Recovery & Post-Op Forum

since being out of hospital I can't stop crying...

I don't know whats wrong with me , last year on my birthday I was rushed in to hospital and nearly died from septicaemia and was put on life support , they had to operate on me to get pus out from round my organs , I then had to have a op 3 weeks ago due to getting 2 hernias so they had to open old scar since being out of hospital I can't stop crying I get out of the house and see people but when I'm alone I just cry . I'm happy one min and crying the next , in 4 days it's a year since I went through hell and I don't know if my problem is all in my head please help me I hate being like this Sad
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied October 23rd, 2012
Especially eHealthy
jodie22,

You have been through some very serious life changing situations. But, it now sounds like you have a full blown case of clinical depression.

You need to see someone about this. You can see a psychiatrist (MD), or if you prefer, a psychologist (PhD). But, either way you really need to see someone, and get this under control. Having depression does not mean that you are weak or crazy. You have a medical illness, which needs treatment.

See someone. Good luck.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply