Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Stroke Forum

Sign of stroke or blood pressure?

Must Read
What happens during a stroke? What increases your chances of having a stroke? Stroke basics and info on the two types of stroke here....
Strokes can happen with virtually no warning signs. Learn the symptoms of stroke so that you can take immediate action in case of emergency....
Almost passed out laughing. Wasnt laughing too hard.. but face was tingling, followed by headache & dizziness. Was feeling normal prior. I take acebutolol for rapid heartbeat and vitamin b12 daily.
The feeling/ tingling was similar to what i had in martial arts a few years ago.. on the wrong end of a rear naked choke. Blood flow cut off to the head...
It happened two days ago.. ive had mild to mild/short sharp headaches since then..
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 23rd, 2011
Im planning on seeing my Doc tomorrow.. but i really dont want to waste my time. If this is something that happens to guys in their prime (3Cool .. or something not to worry about .. i dont want to sit in a office all day doing a bunch of tests. .. but at the same time.. i must admit.. it scared me a bit.. ive never had that happen before.. & thus im posting on here
|

User Profile
replied April 23rd, 2011
Hello and welcome to E health forum.

The description of the symptoms are not due to stroke. They seems probably due to vasovagal syncope, that can occur during high emotional states.

You can consult a doctor for examination and reassurance.

I hope this helps.

|
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Stroke , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.