Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Neurological Disorders Forum

side of my face and head went numb

Must Read
How can you tell if a headache is serious, or not? What types of headaches are there? Get started learning the facts about headache here....
Do you know when to seek help for headache symptoms? Learn more about symptoms of the four different types of headaches...and when to go to a doctor here....
Headaches can be caused by various medical conditions. Learn which tests doctors use to diagnose problem headaches...and who you should see to start diagnosis....
this time last year my left side of my face and head went numb so did my hand and foot still experinceing these symptoms my doctor did balance test and my balance was off she couldn't get any reflexes on my left side seen neouroligist and got mri of the brain done but there were no signifcant abnormalities and i was not asked to come back again also expericening burning feet and some times when i get up in the morning i fall to the floor because i have no power on my left leg i also can't walk sometimes because i am in so much pain to walk and i don't know what to do next.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper Kelly15
|

replied April 4th, 2011
Extremely eHealthy
Did you find this post helpful?