Medical Questions > Mental Health > Depression Forum

Side effects of depression medicines ?

Must Read
Do you know how doctors define clinical depression? Learn more about this brain disorder and types of depression that doctors diagnose here....
Can depression run in families? Can hormones really make you depressed? Yes! Learn more about causes and conditions of clinical depression here....
People with depressive illnesses do not all experience the same symptoms. Do you know the signs and symptoms of depression? Read on to learn more....
User Profile
What are the side effects of medicines used to treat depression? I am taking one called Cipramil, but I am told Efexor is better.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied November 10th, 2009
Supporter
it's good to research the medication online or look at the information that is given to you buy your pharmacist. There are some drugs that is habit forming and is hard for you to get off of them. my sister was taking paxil and was hooked on it. i took prozac and i used to get palpitations and it scared me. my doctor told me not to talk asprin 500mg, but baby asprin 80mg with the prozac because it was powerful.
depression medication effects many people differently. if you dont like one you can ask to change to another.
good luck
|

replied November 11th, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
There are hundreds of medications that have a benificial effect to people sufferring depression. Most have very similar side effects. While I can't provide a link to out outside medical resource here there are many good websites out there that provide informaiton about both published side effects and drug interaction.
|
Tags: Depression
Quick Reply