Medical Questions > Abortion > Medical Abortion Forum

Side effects of cytotec ? (Page 1)

Must Read
A D&C is a standard procedure. But it can be scary when you don't know what to expect. Learn about what happens during dilation and curettage to prepare yoursel...
Dilation and curettage, or D & C for short, is a procedure that is used to diagnose and treat a number of womens health conditions. What are some goals of a D a...
A D&C usually is free of problems, and the recovery period for the procedure is short. But knowing about possible complications can help you detect problems ea...
what is the side effect of cytotec?i took it twice the last 3years
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper honeylover04
|

replied March 4th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
The only side effects that happen are when you USE cytotec, bleeding, cramping, abortion.

OTHER side effects.... IF you have a negative blood type and have an abortion at home, you could have problems with future pregnancies. People with NEGATIVE blood types need a special medication for use after an abortion.
|

replied March 30th, 2010
Cytotec
IS it good to take 3 cytotec at one time?
|

User Profile
replied November 7th, 2011
cytotec
are you sure?
|

replied May 16th, 2010
hi im tsoi..just take cytotec after meals 3x3 a day....
|

replied May 16th, 2010
hi!
hi im tsoi..just take cytotec after meals 3 times a day....
|

replied December 22nd, 2010
hey ive taken about 10 cytotec when im 2mnths pregy, and the baby dont come out just heavy bleeding and vomiting,diziness?im planning to continue the bhaby now does it have any sideeffects on him?
|

replied July 31st, 2012
yes of course it has....
|

replied July 13th, 2013
How I ur baby now?
|

User Profile
replied December 31st, 2010
Community Volunteer
ericha wrote:
hey ive taken about 10 cytotec when im 2mnths pregy, and the baby dont come out just heavy bleeding and vomiting,diziness?im planning to continue the bhaby now does it have any sideeffects on him?
At two months pregnant (around eight weeks or so), you are NOT going to actually "see" the baby. Most likely the bleeding you had WAS the abortion. If it was not, you need to see a doctor ASAP, as it could have been an incomplete abortion and those can cause serious life-threatening infections. It is highly unlikely that the medical abortion failed completely, as you bled heavily. I suggest you see a doctor immediately, for your OWN health.
|

replied April 20th, 2011
my medical abortion failed at 9 weeks i am now keeping the baby as it appears to be ok (am 12 weeks now) i was told by a Dr (abortion surgen) that the risks of deformities is actualy a lot lower than they have you believe aboiously they do not want to be sued, of course i am at risk but isn't every pregnancy? as the dr put it anything can happen in pregnancy.
please people make sure you do your research
|

replied January 14th, 2011
side effect
hi.. i've taken 2 set of cytotec it means 14pcs for 2 days.. i am 2months pregnant.. i wanted to abort it but its a little blood come out,and i used again a pregnancy test to sure if i am still pregnant,it shows a positive result,and now i've plan to continue my prgnancy, now im asking a question and advice, if there's a side effect on baby wen i will give birth? and im asking my health also.. wat should i do? pls answer asap. tnx
|

replied July 17th, 2011
ive took cytotek for abortion i think for 7 times. now im afraid what will be the effect for me in the future. what are the possible symptoms that it will effect me.? i hope someone will reply please.. thanks
|

replied October 2nd, 2013
My case is like yours? Does it has any effect? I should take the med @ this point butbim scared.. please help me..
|

replied August 3rd, 2011
hello. I'm planning to taking cytotec for abortion. I'm 4 weeks pregnant. what are the possibilities of having a failed abortion?
|

replied October 17th, 2011
guys, me and my GirlFriend planned to abort the baby during it's 10th week... i bought 10 pcs cytotec, 8pcs methargine, 8 pcs pangpahilab... the plan is to take 4cytotec,4 methargine, 4 pangpahilab and put 2 cytotec on the vagina @ 10PM. after she drink and put all medication for 10pm. I decided to stop the abortion process, Morally speaking i can't kill an innocent being. so i brought my G.F at C.R and i took the 2 cytotec on her vagina, and wash my hands before i put my finger on her throat to trigger her gag reflex, so in that way she vomited,.. after an hour she feels back pain and contractions, there's no bleeding...

the only thing that bother's me is that what if unsuccessful abortion may lead to birth defects..
|

replied May 8th, 2012
medical abortion
i tooke 2 tablets of cytotec oral and one tablet inside my vagina after 24 hours nothing happen early in the morning i took one tablet after a several hours nothings happen what could be the problem is it not effective or its deffective [plssssshelp what is the possible side effects plsssss help me guys
|

This post is being reviewed to be sure that it adheres to our Community Guidelines.
Thanks for your patience!

This post is being reviewed to be sure that it adheres to our Community Guidelines.

This post has been removed because it did not meet our Community Guidelines.

replied May 4th, 2013
is there any side effect if you take 3 cytotec during your 1 mont pregnancy. pls i need an answer
|

replied May 21st, 2013
hi
i take cytotec for abortion and i am at 4weeks.
its 4days now but bleeding still not finish
and my skin become white
and body can help me
is it ok or not??
|

replied May 21st, 2013
i took 3 oral and 3 vagina
is it OK???
|

12 >>