Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Am I Pregnant Forum

sick, quite tender, dizzy and head achy...

Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...
Hello All, i recently had unprotected sex with my boyfriend just before i started my period. Then a few days went by and i noticed some changes. My mood keeps changing, my stomach is hard (which is unusual for me cus it never does that), then i also noticed that when i was supposed to come on my period but i had missed it instead but then the morning after i had sex i noticed brownish discharge :S, i feel sick, my boobs are quite tender, i go quite dizzy and head achy and those are all my symptoms..... could i be pregnant.......????
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied September 12th, 2011
Hello,

Welcome to ehealthforum

Your symptoms could be suggestive of pregnancy.Unprotected intercourse always carries a risk of pregnancy.
Wait for a week for the periods to start.If they are missed consider getting a Urine HPT done and visit a gynaecologist for evaluation.

Take Care!

|

replied March 23rd, 2012
MY HEALTH
i have three months periods stoped and what happening blood test negative pregnancy and still i have gained weight 7kg, dizznes feels on and off from month, feet swollen, high fever, feeling inside butterfly kicking ,
if not eat i feel weakness i am so worry after 2 weeks doctor suggest for scan and doctor are not giving me any medicine I HAVE NO PAIN IN MY TUMMY I HAVE GOOD DIGESTION BUT TWO MONTHS I DONT FEEL HUNGRY
|
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Am I Pregnant , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.