Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Nausea Forum

Sick every night

Must Read
You've probably had a case of food poisoning at least one in your life...but what types of food poisoning exist? Basics on food poisoning here....
Not everyone will get sick from contaminated food. Learn who is more at risk of food poisoning, and what factors increase bacterial growth here....
How do you know if you've got a case of salmonella food poisoning versus e. coli? Learn the basic symptoms of food poisoning and when to seek help here....
I am 17 years old, Every night time i feel really sick, but only sometimes i vomit, And every time im hungry im getting full after small amounts and sometimes the thought of food makes me feel really sick. i also feel really weak at times. I also suffer from really really unbearable period pains which also lead to vomitting Its asif i have a sqeezing pain on my stomach, ive felt like this a numerous amount of times over the past year and have had a number of blood tests but nothing is showing, what could this be?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 8th, 2009
Re: Sick every night
Have you checked for Endometriosis?? If I were you, I would definitely look into it. You could also check to see if you have Dysmenorrhea, which is a painful condition characterized by severe uterine pain brought on by menstrual cramps. Other symptoms include chronic nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, headache, fainting, and fatigue. You can look it up on wiki for a better understanding. Go see a Gynecologist if you haven't yet. I hope you get better! Smile
|
Did you find this post helpful?