Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Broken Bones Forum

shoulder bone dislocation

I don't know where to put it but i really need some answer, I have a dislocated shoulder bone and it already affected my neck, my ear, jaw, cheekbone and upper bone where my eyebrow lies on my left side, it all moved upward and my neck is not proportioned, my cheekbone is hurting my left eye, and my iris is moving to my left so my eyes are not proportional too now. It just started with the shoulder bone dislocation at first because of wrong position of masturbation, oh and my nose bone is already affected to it is sinking inside. I don't know what's happening to me... it's been five or six years when it first happened and I'm still not going to a doctor to have this checked up, what do you think is the specific problem and how would I be able to make things normal again. I feel pain in my left shoulder, numbness sometimes, feeling light headed, and it is so irritating when I lie down. Please help me. What doctor should I see? thanks. I'm female.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied June 15th, 2013
Especially eHealthy
c123_23,

To have a dislocated shoulder for five years is not a good thing. You need to see an orthopedic surgeon.

Good luck.
|
Did you find this post helpful?