Medical Questions > Nutrition > Weight Loss Forum

Should I exercise if I take weight loss supplements?

Must Read
What is metabolic syndrome and how is it characterized? Get started by learning more about metabolic or insulin resistance syndrome here....
Is insulin resistance related to metabolic syndrome? Does a poor diet cause metabolic syndrome? And are you at risk of developing this metabolic disorder?...
Does metabolic syndrome manifest any symptoms? Learn the characteristic signs and symptoms of metabolic problems, plus know when to seek medical help....
I've always struggled with excess weight, and cause of it I've always been very depressed cause I believe all my problems in life are from being overweight. I am in my early thirties, and I am not married yet. I think that I don't have a great job because of how I look. So, all my life I have been trying many ways to lose weight by trying different diets, taking weight loss tablets, but nothing helped me. Every time I'd quit taking some weight loss tablets, I would always put on weight back. But lately I tried PhenObestin, and it is kind of okay, but I'm not sure if it can help. I have taken it for a week, so I haven't really lost much body fat yet. I can say I do not feel hungry, and because of it I eat much less. From an practice I would tell that the price is great and the feature is great too. I am thinking if besides taking these diet supplements I should go to the gym, however I'm not sure. What do you think?
Did you find this post helpful?
|
This post has been removed because it did not meet our Community Guidelines.