Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Urinary and Bladder Disorders Forum

shortness of breath/can't control bladder

Must Read
One in five women will develop a UTI during her life. But what are UTIs? and what causes this type of infection?...
Why are women more at risk of developing UTI than men? Read here for more on what causes urinary tract infections and what puts you at risk of UTI....
A UTI can affect the bladder, kidney, ureters and/or the urethra. Learn which symptoms indicate urinary tract infection, complications and when to seek help....
I have been sick for a couple of weeks. I have shortness of breath and about two days ago my bladder just leaks, I don't have to cough, sneeze nothing just stand there, I don't feel like I have to use the the bathroom at all, it even happens just minutes after going to the bathroom.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied December 17th, 2010
Community Volunteer
Hi RDSC and welcome to ehealth: With the shortness of breath you may want to consider seeing a physician...As far as leakage, you may have a bladder infection or it could be an early sign of incontinence...One other thing is that being nervous can cause problems along these lines..Take care...

Caroline
|

replied December 17th, 2010
everything came about all of a sudden, no infection, I would give a speech in front of the president with out time to prepare so not nervous at all and im 25
|

User Profile
replied December 18th, 2010
Community Volunteer
Hi again: If this continues you may want to speak with your physician...It's possible it is a bladder infection...However, I do think even at your age, that you should practice doing Kegel exercises...They not only help a woman now, but could/will pay off in divideds years later....Take care...

Caroline
|
Quick Reply