Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Lungs and Respiratory Disorders Forum

shortness of breath and chest burning

Must Read
Asthma affects more than 22 million Americans. But what happens during a respiratory asthma attack? Learn the basics about asthma now....
Some people are more likely than other to be diagnosed with asthma. Learn if you are at risk of asthma in this section on risk factors and causes of asthma....
How can you identify the signs and symptoms of asthma or respiratory problems? We list the common asthma symptoms here and discuss asthma problems....
my husband saying that he is having shortness of breath, and his chest feels like it is on fire, he has had a bad head cold for the past 4 days.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied February 10th, 2010
RE: Chest Pain
I had the same thing this morning... I started having pain that was very bad brought me almost to my knees with a crazy burning pain and felt like I had to struggle to breath... It lasted for about 15 mins then went away for about 15 mins... Then It came back and lasted for about 20 mins... hasn't come back yet today Hope it doesn't... I also have a head cold Hmmm... Wonder what it could be???
|
Did you find this post helpful?